Culture, nature, traditions for active or passive holidays...
Pleasant villa located in the Charente-Maritime countryside.
Exceptional situation beside Saintes, near the seaside (Saint-Georges de Didonne), near a large shopping centre and close to an exit of the A 10 motorway.
Between the island of Oléron, Cognac and La Rochelle. Possibilities of bicycle trip, walks and boat excursions on Charente.
In the surroundings: spots of windsurfing, surfing, kitesurf, powerkite, of buggys, speedsails, etc.
Charente-Maritime, "terroir" by excellence: Pineau, Cognac, fishes, shellfish and oysters, cheeses, Charente-native crickets, etc
Daily market in Saintes to discover a large variety of regional savours (except Monday).
- Independent villa of 110 m2 dans le hameau des "Monroux"
- Closed site with gate
- Terrace, garden furnitures and barbecue
- Large closed garden (orchard & potager)
- Air-conditioning installed - activation on request
- 3 bedrooms
- Room 1: Ground floor 1 double bed 140 cm
- Room 2: Ground floor 1 double bed 140 cm
- Room 3: First floor 2 simple beds 90 cm
- Baby bed on request
- Cook with the gases (4 fires) with hood, Easycook oven, microwave oven, refrigerator-freezer
- Dishwasher, washing machine
- Large living /dining room with TV, video tape recorder, DVD, Hi-fi system
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Mezzanine: reading corner and games corner
- Car shelter
- Free Wifi
- Animals non accepted
Les Monroux near Pessines
- 4 km from Saintes
- 28 km from the seaside (Saint-Georges de Didonne)
- 4 km from a large shopping center
- 5 km from an A10 motorway exit
- 40 km from Cognac
- 45 km from the Oleron Island & Fort Boyard
- 40 km from Rochefort
- 75 km from La Rochelle
Blaise Bridda would be happy to welcome you personally in his villa for a pleasant stay in Charente-Maritime.
Born and grown up in the Oleron Island, he'll share with you all his good addresses to taste and buy local products such as
Pineau des Charentes, Cognac, wines of Bordeaux, oysters, etc
41, route de Varzay
[Prefered for questions in English]
GSM: +33 (0)6 88 26 73 58 (French only)
Bank account: 289-385770-01 (Crédit agricole)
Rental price (per week)
|| 1 week
|| 2 weeks
Activities in the neighbourhoods
- Saintes (Churchs, Gallo-Roman arena, triumphal arch, terms, etc) and its festival of classical music
- The Charente river, its history along the water (Cruises, etc)
- Oléron Island, Ré-Island and Aix Island
- Royan, its wild beaches wild and its superb Zoo de la Palmyre
- Rochefort and the "corderie royale"
- La Rochelle, its old harbour, its arcades, its aquarium and its famous Francopholies music festival
- Angoulême and its International comics festival
Sports: Cycling, horsemanship, golf, walk, rowing, péta,que, bowling, surfing, windsurf, kite, buggy kite, kitesurf,
canöe kayak, skateparks (3 and 6 km away), covered and open air swimming pools (50 m), etc
Nature: The Charente & Gironde rivers, wild forests, Marais Poitevin (aka the Green Venice)
Apples & natural juice (sales from producer to the consumers), etc
For successful holidays !
The owner shares openly his good addresses: oysters, pineau, cognac, wines of Bordeaux (Côtes de Blaye, etc),
pork-butchery (gratons/grillons charentais), pastries (Tropézienne), honeys, salt flower, etc